Dr. Michael Jacobson
Dr. Michael Jacobson is a licensed Chiropractor serving the Phoenix community.
Dr. Michael Jacobson has been freeing people from pain in his chiropractic clinics in Phoenix, AZ since 2003. As a Chiropractor with extensive experience, Dr. Jacobson is committed to promoting optimal health and well-being of patients.
Dr. Jacobson uses a “whole person approach.” This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Jacobson is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Other Achievements By Dr. Jacobson:
- Graduated with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from New York Chiropractic College in 2001 with Recognition in Clinical Diagnostics
- Obtained his BA from Boston University in Economics/Journalism in 1990
- Licensed by the Arizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Licensed by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certified by the American Heart Association in Basic Life Support
- Certified in Myofascial Trigger Point and Pain Management
- Former Chair of the Education Committee of the Arizona Association of Chiropractic
- Founded Jacobson Chiropractic in 2003
- Taught as Adjunct Clinical Faculty at the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Taught as Adjunct Faculty in Anatomy & Physiology and Pathology at the Arizona School of Massage Therapy
- Extensive Continuing Education in Rehabilitation, Active Care, MRI, X-ray, Whiplash and Brain Injury Trauma, Advanced Practical Nutrition, Clinical Nuclear Medicine, Golf Injuries, Chiropractic Biophysics, Myofascial Trigger Point and Pain Management (NIMMO) Technique